Service Level Agreement
Our Standard Web Support & Maintenance SLA
Standard Web Support Service Level Agreement
1. General Overview
The purpose of this document is to establish a two-way understanding between the Client and SO Inspired (UK) Ltd regarding the web support services available. The document lays out the practices regarding web support which SO Inspired will follow. These practices are intended to yield a high quality, reliable web experience for eligible customers.
2. Service Description
This Service Level Agreement specifically describes the web support services provided by SO Inspired.
This Service Level Agreement applies to the SO Inspired developed and hosted websites.
Web Support is provided by the most efficient method available. Currently, opening a ticket via email is the recommended approach but assistance may also be obtained via telephone and in-person.
Web support services include:
2.2.1 Initial Consultation
- Meeting with Client to determine their requirements
2.2.2 Design and Construction
- Construction of draft pages/site
- Collection, review, and implementation of customer’s feedback
2.2.3 Deployment and Upkeep
- Assistance with the posting the pages/site to the appropriate web server(s)
- Assistance with the posting new content
2.2.4 CMS/Content Migration
- Moving existing content to CMS
- Providing training in maintaining site content
2.2.5 Maintenance of WordPress and Plugins
- SO Inspired shall maintain WordPress and the associated plugin software patches to reasonably upkeep the security and resilience of the website platform to meet industry good practice standards. Installation procedures shall include good practice change and release management practices, that includes proactive communication with the Customer.
- Check backups of the website database and site files (once a month)
- Optimise the WordPress database
- Perform SPAM & revisions cleanup
- Run regular security and performance scans
3. Roles and Responsibilities
3.1 SO Inspired Support Responsibilities
SO Inspired will provide the infrastructure, technology, personnel, processes, and monitoring tools necessary to deliver web support as described in this document to:
- Meeting response times associated with the priority assigned to individual service requests.
- Assist with posting content provided by the Client to the appropriate area of the client’s website as agreed.
3.2 Client Responsibilities
Client responsibilities in support of this Agreement include:
- Using the standard contact methods (see Section 4 below) to request web support services
- Reviewing draft design concepts, web pages suggestions, ticket replies, and all other communication dependencies in a timely fashion.
- Regularly reviewing page content for which they are responsible and communicating any required updates or new content to SO Inspired in a timely fashion.
3.3 Support Limitations
SO Inspired provides support and ongoing maintenance for the usage of and placement of text and graphic content for SO Inspired Client websites. When applicable, SO Inspired may obtain assistance from the Client’s web hosting provider on their behalf by initiating a support ticket.
4. Requesting Service
4.1 Web Support Requests
SO Inspired offers 2 methods to submit web support requests.
4.1.1 Support Ticket via Email
Sending an email to SO Inspired support[at]soinspired.com is the recommended method for requesting web support assistance. Unless designated urgent, requests made via email will be processed in the order in which they are received during normal hours of operation.
Urgent support requests may be made by telephone to +44 (0) 7719 335 865. Messages left during out-of-hours will be processed the next business day.
- 4.1.1 Support Ticket via Email
5. Hours of Coverage, Response Times and Complaint Resolution
5.1 Hours of Coverage
Web content management support is provided by SO Inspired Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, on regular business days.
5.2 Response Times
SO Inspired will use the following guidelines to prioritise web support requests, with the goal of beginning to work on the problem within the target timeframe. Actual response times may be shorter or longer, depending on the volume of requests being handled at any one time.
5.3 Other Requests
Requests not covered in the scope of this service can be submitted through email support[at]soinspired.com.
6. Maintenance and Service Changes
6.1 Web Content Maintenance
When content publishing exceeds the knowledge of the Client, SO Inspired will accept requests for web content updates and revisions through any of the following channels listed under Requesting Service.
6.2 Web Service Changes
From time to time, the platform or other software used in the construction and maintenance of websites for which SO Inspired has responsibility may change. Our skills will stay up-to-date to encompass these changes.
7. Reviewing and Reporting
7.1 Performance Reporting
Upon request the following monthly performance and availability reports will be published for review:
- Website uptime
- Updates carried out
- Security issues/fixes
7.2 SLA Reviews
SO Inspired (“Document Owner”) is responsible for facilitating regular reviews of this document. Contents of this document may be amended as required, provided mutual agreement is obtained from the primary stakeholders and communicated to all affected parties.
This Agreement is posted to the following location and made accessible to all stakeholders:
Standard Web Support Service Level Agreement